Can you hear it? This week in The Master Key Mastermind Alliance (MKMMA), we have several hundred participants around the world giving, observing, and receiving acts of kindness at record speed. It’s a very exciting exercise as the momentum and energy builds. I believe our collective effort will be felt around the world and will have a strong positive ripple effect. There’s nothing like the power of a mastermind to make an impression!
The acts of kindness are as varied as the participants in the mastermind. We’re encouraged to do as many as possible in stealth mode. We aren’t looking for recognition; we are looking to increase the overall feeling of harmony in our universe. Here are a few examples from our daily online posts:
* Called a buddy and sang “Happy Birthday”;
* Returned other people’s carts in the parking lot;
* Reported a policeman changing a flat tire for a stranded motorist;
* Took care of a sick family member;
* Shared coffee shop gift cards anonymously;
* Received a compliment on original poetry;
* Helped organize a business networking meeting;
* Picked up garbage in the neighborhood;
* Helped a coworker complete tasks.
The lists go on and on, as every day our mastermind participants are getting more and more creative with their gestures of kindness, awareness of kindness around them, and willingness to accept kindness from others. I feel good just reading all the posts! Plus, many participants are involving friends, family members, and coworkers in this week-long project so the ripple effect just keeps expanding each day. I can’t imagine people will be able to stop this kindness stampede at the end of the week – it’s taking on a life of its own.
If you’re reading this and want to join in, it’s the best gift you can give to yourself today. Get in action as a solo project or create a kindness circle with others and invite them to join you.